Posted By : Nimmy
green peas- handful of
beans- few french
pepper powder- 1 teaspoon
coriander leaves- 1/2 bunch
butter- 2 tablespoon
cornflour- 1 teaspoon
salt- to taste
- wash and cut the vegetables into thin slices or small squares.
- shell peas,slice onions finely.
- boil peas separately.
- melt the butter in the pan,add the onions,vegetables in the hot fat for a few minutes til the fat is absorbed,omitting the potatoes.
- add the chopped potatoes,salt and two cups of water,simmer to a boiling point,till all the vegetables are well cooked.
- remove from fire,sieve the vegetables through a coiander.
- reheat the soup,adding the cornflour,enough salt and pepper powder.
- serve very hot garnishing with chopped coriander leaves.