Posted By : Nimmy
Onion,loek,curry- 100 gm
Nargarine or oil- 50 gm
Flour- 30 gm
White stock- 1 tr
White mushroom- 200 gm
Bought gami- 50 gm
Salt and pepper- To taste
Milk or cream- 125 ml
- Gently cooked the sliced onion,lock.In the margarine or oil in the thick bottoned pan without coloring.
- Mix in the flour cook over gently beat to a sunday texture.
- Remove the heat and cool slightly.
- Gradually mix in the hot stock stir to the boil.
- Add the well washed chopped mushroom booquet garni and season.
- Summer for 36-45 minutes,slim when needed.
- Remove the bouquet grounds pass through.
- Pass through a medium skimmer return to a clean sause pan.