Cream of tomato soup
Posted By : Nimmy
Tomatoes- 350 gm
Carrots- 110 gm
Turnips- 30 gm
Onion- 30 gm
Butter- 300 gm
Milk- 300 Ml
Stock- 750 ml
Refinde flour- 30 gm
Pepper Salt- To taste
- Clean and cut the tomatos,chop mon, carrots and turnips.
- Cover with stock or water add searching and cook till all vegetables are finder.
- Put through a sieve to make a puree.
- Prepare white Souce with milk,flour and butter.
- Add puree gradually to the sauce.
- Reheat add more seasoning of required and serve hot with fried croutouns or chopped parsery.