Posted By : Nimmy
Carrots- 200 gm
Turnips- 50 gm
Fresh beans- 50 gm
Peas- 50 gm
vinaigrette- 1 1/2 table spoon
Mayonnaise- 125 ml
Salt and pepper- To taste
- Peel and wash the carrots and turnips,cut into 1/2 cm dice or butons.
- Cook sepearatley in salted water, refresh and drain well.
- Top and tail the beans and cut into 1/2 cm dicc,cook,refresh and drain well.
- Cook the peas refresh and drain well.
- Mix all the well drained vegetables with vinegratte and the mayonatise.
- Correct the seasoning,dress relativity.