MULTI COLOURED SALAD
Posted By : Nimmy
cabbage(thinny sliced or shredded)- 200 gm
tomato(thinny sliced-lengthwise)- 1 big tomato
capsicum(finely shredded-lengthwise)- 1
carrots(finely grated)- 2
pepper powder- 1 teaspoon
spring onions(thinny-sliced-lengthwise)- 2
salt- to taste
- Wash cabbage,tomato,capsicum and carrot.
- chop onions with leaves finely.
- slice or grate all the other vegitables uniformly.
- put all these ingedients in a salad bowl.
- add salt to taste,and a teaspoon of pepper powder.
- mix well then just before serving,squeeze the juice of a lime.
- serve cold, a pinch of masala or chilli powder can be added and mixed well if desired.