Posted By : Deepa
Discover how to make Paneer Pulao. Share and Recommend Paneer Pulao recipes.
Basmathi Rice- 1 cup
Water- 2 cup
Cumin Seeds- 1/2 tsp
Cinnamon- 2 piece
Onion- 1 (Thin Slices)
Paneer Cubes- 100 gm
Salt- as required
Oil- 1 tsp
- Fry paneer cubes in the oil and keep it.
- Fry Onions in the ghee till gets brown colour and keep it ready.
- Soak rice for 30 min and drain it for 10 min.
- Add cardamom,cloves,cinnamon and cumins in the remaining ghe and saute well.
- Add soaked and drained rice and paneer cubes saute for 2 mins.
- Add water in it. Close the vessel and cook for 15 min in slow flame.
- After rice get cooked add fried onions in it and mix well.
- Serve with Raitha or curry.