Red chilli- 10
Salt- 2 tablespoon
Turmeric powder- 1 teaspoon
Mustard seeds- 1 teaspoon
Curd- 1 cup
- Boil two tumblers of hot water.
- Add a pinch of salt,turmeric powder and goosberries.
- Remove from fire,after a few minutes.
- Cover and keep aside.
- Grind raw -the red chillies(should be de-seeded and soaked in water),mustard seeds,turmeric powder and salt.
- Add these ground ingredients to the cup of curd.
- Remove the seeds from the goosberries cut into 4 pieces and add to the curd.
- Serve with thayeersadam.