Chopped Lime Ginger Green Chilli Pickle
Green chillies- 12
Fresh ginger- 2 inch
Turmeric powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Fenugreek seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
- Soak limes whole in water for two hours.
- Cut into small pieces.
- Cut the ginger into small pieces.
- Chop the green chillies finely.
- Fry the fenugreek seeds dry and powder.
- Place the cut lime pieces in a stone jar,add the chopped ginger and green chillies.
- Add salt,turmeric powder and the asafoetida.
- Sprinkle the fenugreek powder.
- Mix well and store.Can be used to serve after two days.