Posted By : Sharmilee
Cauliflower- 1 floret
Cornflour- 1/2 cup
Maida- 2 tbsp
Ginger Garlic paste- 3 tsp
Red chilly powder- 1tsp
Salt- to taste
Turmeric powder- a pinch
- Half boil cauliflower in water with 1/2 tsp turmeric powder, keep aside. Then mix all the above ingredients with little water to form a thick batter. Dip in the cauliflower florets and marinate it for 15-30mins.
- Spread 1 tsp of oil on the baking sheet. Place the marinated pieces on the prepared baking sheet.
- Preheat the oven at 200 deg C for 10 mins and Grill it for 20-25 mins in broil/grill mode turning over in between.
- Turn over the gobis to the other side after 10-15mins for the gobis to cook evenly.Closely keep an eye as it gets burnt easily.Guilt free grilled gobis are ready so no more deep fries. They are very crispy even without deep frying...Isnt that gud?!
- These grilled gobis are perfect to be used for manchurians or to be eaten as such :)
- The original post http://www.sharmispassions.com/2010/07/peas-pulav-and-grilled-gobi.html