Roast potato onion curry
Posted By : Nimmy
potatoes(big)- 200 gm
onions (big)- 3
turmeric powder- 1/2 teaspoon
garam masala powder- 1 tablespoon
chilli powder- 1/2 teaspoon
oil for frying- 3 tablespoon
salt- to taste
- Peel the skin of potatoes.
- cut them uniform small cubes.
- wash in water thoroughly(optional:add a pinch of salt in the water) drain.
- slice the onions finely.
- heat oil,add mustard seeds,when they crckale,add the potato cubes,salt to taste and turmeric powder.
- mix well.cook on a slow fire,till the curry becomes crisp.
- add the chopped onions,fry.
- add the chilli powder.
- sprinkle the garam masala powder.
- stir till the potatoes become crisp and turn to golden color.
- serve with rice,chappatties,puries.