Ladys finger in curds
Posted By : Nimmy
Curd- 1 cup
Chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
Coriander powder- 1 teaspoon
Turmeric powder- 1/2 teaspoon
Amchur powder- 1 teaspoon
Coriander leaves- 1/2 bunch
Salt- to taste
Ladys finger- 250 gm
Oil- for shallow frying
- wash,dry and slit the ladys finger,leaving the stem intact,so that they do not break into small pieces.
- mix the coriander and chilli powder,amchur ,turmeric powder,salt and keep aside.
- stuff each ladys finger with the dry masala.
- heat oil in a frying pan,carefully add the stuffed ladys fingers.
- turn them over carefuly ,add a little more oil if required and fry till cooked and turns light brown.
- remove from fire and arrange them a dish.
- beat curd till smooth,add salt and chopped coriander leaves and sprinkle spoonful on top of the ladys finger.
- serve hot.