Posted By : Nimmy
sour curd- 3cups
gram flour- 1 1/2 teaspoon
turmeric powder- 1/4 teaspoon
Green chilles- 2
mustard seeds- 1/2 teaspoon
fresh green coriander leaves- 1/2 bunch
ghee- 1 teaspoon
salt- to taste
- beat curd with turmeric powder and gram flour.
- add two or three cups of water to it.
- heat ghee in a vessel,add chopped green chillies,mustrad seeds and curry leaves.
- pour the curd mixture into it.
- keep stirring till the mixture comes to a boil.
- do not let it boil,remove from fire.
- add salt,only when the khadi is cooled down.
- garnish with chopped green coriander leaves.