Brinjal and ladys finger fry
Posted By : Nimmy
small brinjals(purple variety)- 100 gm
ladys finger- 200 gm
turmeric powder- 1/4tsp
coriander powder- itsp
cummin powder- 1tsp
mustard seeds- 1/2 tsp
garam masala powder- 1 tsp
oil for frying- 3 tbsp
- cut the brinjals into long pieces,wash well in water.
- slit the ladys finger lengthwise to equal pieces,as the brinjals.
- heat oil in a frying pan,add mustard seeds,when they crackle add the ladys finger,salt,turmeric powder.
- fry well in oil,after a few minutes,add the brinjal pieces.
- mix well.add the coriander powder and the cummin powder.
- cook on a slow fire.
- when the vegetables are crisp and roasted evenly,add the garam masala powder.
- mix well and serve hot.