Cabbage and Red pumpkin chutney
Posted By : Vinod
Cabbage(finely chopped)- 1 cup
Red pumpkin(finely chopped)- 1 cup
Asafoetida- 1 small piece
Red chillies- 3
Black gram dal- 3 teaspoon
Mustard seeds- 1 teaspoon
Oil- 3 tablespoon
Tamerind(size of a lime)- 1 ball
Salt- to taste
- Wash and dry cabbage and pumpkin.
- Shred to fine pieces.
- Fry in oil,asafoetida,red chillies and black gram dal.
- Grind the ball of tamarind with salt.
- Add the chopped vegetables that have already been fried in a little oil.
- Add the asafoetida,red chillies and grind.
- Lastly add the black gram dal.
- Season the chutney with mustard leaves.