Posted By : Vinod
Asafoetida Powder- 1 teaspoon
Chilli powder- 1 teaspoon
Salt- To taste
Oil- for frying
- Repeat with all the slices of bananas.
- Drain and spread on a paper so that extra oil if any is there will be absorbed.
- Stir the chips quite often.
- Heat the oil in a pan,add as many slices as you can,sprinkle salt water,when the bananas are half fried.
- Dissolve the salt in water and keep it aside.
- Slit the skin,peel and cut into circular slices to the size of a rupee.
- Cut the stem and ends of the bananas.
- Special variety of bananas,Nendram of kerala region are usually favoured for this chips.
- Sprinkle chilli powder and powdered asafoetida.
- Mix well and serve.