Fish Curry (Kottaym Style)
Posted By : Deepa
How to make Kottayam Style Fish Curry? Share and Recommend Hot and Spicy Kottayam style fish curry.
Fish- 250 gm
Curry Leaves- 1 strand
Red Chilli Powder- 2 tbs
Turmeric Powder- 1 tsp
Fengugreek- 1/4 tsp
Ginger- 2 pieces
Mustard Black Tamarind- 2-3 (Boil in 200ml of water)
Salt- as required
- Grind Red Chilli,Tumeric Powder,Ginger,Garlic with little water make a smooth paste.
- Heat Oil in pan put mustard,fengugreek ,curry leaves and th grinded paste, fry the paste in medium heat till the paste become consist.
- Add Tamarind water and keep it for boil.
- Add Fish pieces and salt, keep it for sometime in medium heat, then the gravy will be thick.
- This curry we can keep it for long