Posted By : Vinod
Chicken- 1100 gm
Green chillies- 5 nos
Garlic- 4 cloves
Ginger- 1 piece
Mint(Pudhina) leaves- 1 tsp
Chilly powder- 3 spoons
Meat masala- 2 spoons
Pepper powder- 1/2 spoon
Salt- to taste
- Grind green chilly, garlic and ginger in a mixer grinder.
- Cut onion into fine pieces or grind in mixer grinder.
- Cut tomato and carrot into small pieces.
- Cut chicken into small pieces.
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Splutter some mustard and cardamoms.
- Add green chilly, garlic and ginger mix and saute for a minute. You can just slit and put green chillies and not grind into a paste if you need your cusine to be less spicy.
- Add onion and carrot and saute for 4 minutes.
- Add chilly powder, pepper powder and meat masala as suggested.
- Add pudina leaves after grinding into a paste.
- Add salt and saute for a while. Make sure you are cooking in a low flame and not heat up too much your ingredients.
- Add chicken into the pan and mix with the ingredients.
- Add 3 cups of water or more if you need more gravy.
- Heat it upto next 15-20 mins as the gravy becomes thick.
- Add salt as required.
- Serve with basmati rice, chappathi or Naan.