Posted By : Sumi
Carrots(grated)- 250 gm
Oil or Ghee- 4
tablespoon Sugar- 1 cup
Milk- 1 litre
Water- 4 cup
Custard powder- 4 tablespoon
Almonds(Sliced)- 1 tablespoon
Cardamom powder- 1/2 tablespoon
- Fry carrots in oil or ghee for a few minutes.
- Add water and cook till the carrots are tender.
- Add sugar and cook for ten minutes.
- Take a little cold milk and mix the custard powder separately.
- Add the rest of the milk to the cooked carrots and simmer.
- Mix in prepared custard and keep stirring continuously.
- Bring to boil and cook for a few minutes.
- Add sliced almonds and the powdered cardamoms.
- Serve hot or cold.